Librarians Talk 10: You Tell Us
Librarians are all about sharing, so come share your experience and passion with us. Answer any or all of the questions in the comments and join in on the conversation.
1. How did you become a teen librarian?
2. What is your favorite teen read (book or author)?
3. What is one thing you wish your co-workers, administrator or community knew?
4. What is the one thing you wish your teens knew?
5. What has been your best program to date?
6. What do you wish there was more of in teen fiction?
7. What teen fiction trend are you so over?
8. What is your least favorite (or most challenging) part of being a teen librarian?
9. What is your favorite part of being a teen librarian?
10. What do you think is the biggest challenge for the future of teen librarianship?
Filed under: Uncategorized
About Karen Jensen, MLS
Karen Jensen has been a Teen Services Librarian for almost 30 years. She created TLT in 2011 and is the co-editor of The Whole Library Handbook: Teen Services with Heather Booth (ALA Editions, 2014).
SLJ Blog Network